World War I
Unit 11 Objectives:
- Examine the causes and effects of the Russian Revolution and its effects on the Russia and the world
- Analyze the causes and course of World War I and assess its consequences
- Assess the significance of the war experience on global foreign and domestic policies of the 1920s and 1930s
- Assess the degree to which discoveries, innovations, and technologies have accelerated change.
- Classify within the broad patterns of history those events that may be viewed as turning points.